Pre-registered suppliers may stop by the Purchasing Fair registration desk beginning at 8:00 a.m. on Wednesday, June 4 to pick up their name badges. No one will be admitted to the Fair without a badge.
At 9:00 a.m. the Fair will begin. Customer representatives will be seated at their assigned tables (generally arranged alphabetically around the room). Attendees will visit customers whose needs most closely match their shop’s capabilities. We ask that you limit your conversation to 10 minutes if there are other vendors waiting in line.
A lunch for customers and vendors will be available from 12:00-1:00 p.m., after which the Fair will resume for the afternoon session. The Fair will conclude at 4:00 p.m.
Your registration fee includes Tuesday's Welcome lunch at DMG Mori, Business Development and Marketing Seminars, Welcome Reception at Big Kaiser, and admission to the Purchasing Fair, luncheon and refreshments on Wednesday. Customer company names will be posted online as they register. In addition, approximately one week before the Fair you will receive a comprehensive list detailing the names and addresses of the buyers and engineers who will be participating in the Fair, along with a description of their company’s subcontracting needs. If you register by May 21, 2014 your company’s contract manufacturing capabilities will be included in a booklet that will be distributed to the buyers and engineers at the Fair. You can register online or download the registration brochure.
- Efficient and cost-effect way to reach key buyers.
- Meet face-to-face with qualified buyers and engineers looking for your kinds of products/services – including OEM’s that have been outsourcing offshore, but are now looking to bring work back to the U.S.
- Meet buyers and engineers who bring specifications for your review.
- Sell “local sourcing” to companies that are offshoring.
- Discover markets you didn’t know existed.
- Meet new prospects, even in your own “backyard" including those that are hard to meet.
- Open doors with new customers.
- Get in on the ground floor by meeting the engineers who are working on the early stages of product development.
- Network with other contract tooling and manufacturing companies – check out the competition!
Download Register Form